Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter...

or maybe not, well I hope you had a Happy Easter.

This past week was long, chaotic and yet humbling. (btw everyone I have no photos of Easter, and this is Momma talking)

So many things happened this past week, first of all Tuesday I found myself out of a job, yes the job that I moved to Boerne for, more explanations later on that.

Then on Thursday I got a tearful call from my Mom, one of those calls that I had been dreading since moving an hour and a half away from home, My aunt on my dads side had passed away, technically my great aunt but still a very close aunt. You may remember my mentioning her in the posting about Popos new truck.

So the arrangements were made and we had a rosary on Easter Sunday and funeral the day after. Ayden spent Easter with my aunt Mary who thankfully watched him so I could attend the rosary, which is why I have no photos of him on Easter. We also had to skip Easter with James' family, they do everything on Saturday.

I am rejoicing in the fact that my Tia is no longer in pain, and with her sister (my wella) and brother. That God chose to take her from us on this wonderful weekend. But it still hurts.

I think that due to the fact that I had Ayden at the funeral with me and he in the mindset that everything he wants must be done (trying hard to break) It was very hard for me to feel sadness through the growing anger I had with him. Which is why I am typing this out and your reading this.

But thank you for your time, your prayers, and most of all your friendship.
And I want to take this time to thank James for his support through everything that happened this week.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Aww hun, I'm so sorry to hear all the bad news. It sounds like too much to handle all in one week. I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers. ((hugs))

elise.elaine said...

I'm so sorry for your loss Hannah. My heart goes out to you and Ayden and your family.